If you faced any issues or the site is blank or links are broken , or maybe some images is not appearing when you move WordPress do the following
- try to deactivate all plugins and if the site is working , activate them one by one to see which plugin is causing the issue
- try to export your old database again and do more careful “Find and Replace” operation of your old URL with the new one
- try to use some developer tool to search all files on your site for hard-coded URL and replace it if found
- delete your “.htaccess” file found on your site root folder
- compare both servers for missing configurations , seek your hosting provider assistance
Kindly contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions, we also provide migrating WordPress site services and we can assist you in doing it.
if you like this post kindly share it so others can make use of it